Monday, October 8, 2007

October 2007 Carnival Of Pizza

Welcome to the October 8, 2007 edition of carnival of pizza. We're a few days late (again) this month. Between soccer and delivering pizza, I totally forgot about the carnival.

We do have some great submissions this month though, so without further ado, here they are!

Recipes


Annette Berlin presents Flat Bread Pizza posted at Frugal Journey. Annette describer her post like this: "Flat Bread Pizza is based on a recipe I saw in an old copy of Martha Stewart Living. The original recipe required a homemade dough, which I replaced with the flat bread." Who can argue with Martha Stewart?

Dani presents Barbecue Chicken Pizza posted at Catch the Spoon. I love barbecue chicken pizza.

Reviews


Jeremy Hobbs presents Freschetta Brick Oven posted at Jeremy's Consumer's Corner. Jeremy has a well written review of this frozen pizza.

Alcohol


I don't usually have a entire section devoted to booze, but since it's October, we'll just blame this one on the Germans and call it Octoberfest. At least the 2nd entry there mentions pizza in the poem.

The Free Geek presents Broke? Alcoholic? How to Drink on a Dime: 10 Surefire Tips posted at Free Geekery.

200motels presents O BEER-O MIO! A Love Poem to Beer posted at 200motels.net.

That concludes this edition. Submit your blog article to the next edition of carnival of pizza using our carnival submission form. Past posts and future hosts can be found on our blog carnival index page.

2 comments:

thesecondmrssmith said...

Jeremy's right about those Brick Oven Pizza's. They are tops.

Unknown said...

Sorry I'm late on commenting, I've been in the hospital for awhile. But I'll get you a link back asap; thanks for including my review.