But anyways, I'm back. Probably just one night a week, for now at least.
I was scheduled from 6 to 10, but got sent home at 8:45 after 5 deliveries:
- First was a delivery to the Waterbury neighborhood. Husband held the well-behaved bulldog they were "training", while the wife added a $3 tip to the credit card slip.
- Second, had to navigate some road construction but earned a $3 tip on a $12 order.
- Third, got stiffed just down the street from the new high school. Credit card order, she didn't understand when I asked her to "write the total on that line", not just her signature.
- Fourth, got a $4 tip on a $20 order near the police station.
- Fifth and last, got $1.50 on a $23.50 order. So many vines on the chain-link fence that I couldn't figure out where the gate was to get into the yard!
Shocking news of the night was that Mona retired!