Sunday, October 7, 2007

Naked Pizza Customer

I had my first ever naked person come to the door tonight. It was a little boy about 2 years old, who sneaked up while his mom was paying for the pizza. It was really hot today and you can hardly blame him!

I took a phone order today, and after getting the phone number, if they are a new customer I have to get their last name. The girl said "Do I have to give you my last name?" I replied that she could give whatever name she wanted, and she said to put it under "Jamie."

I reminder her that she had called us and I had no intentions of stalking her, and then she explained that her last name was just very long and difficult to spell.

My last delivery of the night was a $5 tip to a group of people sitting around a fire and drinking in their back yard. Two young men were wrestling on the ground, while the rest of the group sat around and chuckled.

I worked 6 hours tonight and took 13 deliveries, drove 45 miles and made $28 in tips. If I hadn't gotten that last $5 tip, it would have been a crummy night but it ended up decent.

No comments: