Thursday, December 9, 2010

Revenge On The Stiffer

I had a stiffer tonight that upset me.
  • the weather was cold & snowy
  • he lived kind of far away
  • he had a huge wad of cash that he peeled through to give me exact change
I got back to my car and a banana peel "accidentally" landed on his front step.  Maybe the neighborhood car or some other varmint will drag it away before he even notices, but I did feel better momentarily.

Harmless, this is about the worst thing I could imagine ever doing to get back at a stiffer.  Shaking up a 2-liter of pop or bringing their pizza last in a multi-delivery trip are others.

Totals for the night were 4.96 hours, 13 deliveries, $25 in tips, and 44 miles.  Pretty average overall.

Manager Mike is tracking hours, deliveries, tips, and total (wages plus tips per hour) for all drivers and servers.  I'm not sure why.

No comments: