Sunday, October 3, 2010

Pizza Movie on the Web - Larry and Burt's Gut Rot!

I was made aware today of a web series called Larry & Burt's Gut Rot.  This is based on the true stories of a pizza delivery driver and his brother.

I watched the first episode tonight and I have to say, they nailed it!  The smell that lingers in the car, the customer's payment issue (so typical), and the written notes afte the delivery, these are certainly all things I have experienced over and over during the past few years.

Any restaurant worker will love these movies.

One word of caution, the language makes these "adult" movies, it is not appropriate for the family hour.  But then again, neither is the job of pizza delivery.  So there.

I can't wait to watch the other episodes (6 in all, so far).

No comments: