Sunday, July 19, 2009

"Taste The Crap"

My shift tonight was very uneventful. I worked 6 hours, took 12 runs, drove 48 miles, and made $28 in tips. I took 6 singles and 3 doubles, my tips ranged from $1 to $4.

If I worked alone, that would be the end of the story.

But it's not, Thomas had a story to tell tonight. He had a rerun where he had to take a pasta dish out to a customer. The manager had told the customer that they had to return their original pasta, whatever the problem was I'm not sure.

But Thomas said, to the man of the house, no, he didn't need the old pasta. But the man's wife insisted he take it, saying "Give it back to him, I want him to eat it, I want him to taste the crap!"

Talisa also provided some humor tonight. She became frustrated at a group of foreign customers that she couldn't understand and was having trouble taking their order. I'm sure it's not as funny for me to just type it, but trust me that Manager Mike and I both were enjoying her reactions to this situation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.