Monday, November 30, 2009

Short People, Big Tips

or ... Midgets Like Pizza Too!

I worked 3+ hours tonight but only took 2 deliveries. One was to the same house I got a $5 tip at last Monday ... this week it was only 1 pizza so it was just a $3 tip.

The second delivery was my first ever to a legitimate midget! The tip wasn't that big, it was pretty average at $2.50, but I didn't think that would make much of a headline.

I feel like I'm working pretty much minimum wage as a dishwasher ... if things don't improve in the next several weeks, my pizza delivery career may come to an end.

Total miles driven = 18 miles.

2 comments:

thesecondmrssmith said...

I'm not sure you're supposed to call them midgets anymore. They are "little people".

Unknown said...

I hope you don't have to stop delivering (though I would understand if you do from the way things have been slow).