Sunday, June 17, 2018

Day 2: Can You Close?

Today (Saturday) I was scheduled to work 6-10 PM. Around 9 PM, Manager Desiree asked me if I could close.  I didn't really want to, but I said yes I *could*.

Well at 10 (4 hours) I had taken 10 deliveries and made $38 in tips.  My next double (my first runs after 10pm) earned me just 42 cents.  I jokingly told Desiree I didn't want to work later if people stopped tipping at 10.  My final 3 hours (10pm - 1am) I took 12 deliveries and made $33 in tips.

I'm curious if this is a trend, that tips per delivery decrease after a certain time of night?

The theme of the night seemed to be "send your kids to the door to not tip".  I had 1 young boy who took the credit card slip to his mom and returned with no tip, then I had an older (high school) girl pay $13 for a $12.97 order, then call me back to give me more money (67 cents!).

I'm still having fun but my eyes do have trouble reading house numbers late at night so I hope my closing shifts are rare.

My wife is out of town next weekend so I'm not planning to drive again for 2 weeks!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

مشكلة انسداد المجاري هي أكبر المشاكل التي تواجه أصحاب المنازل حيث أنها تحتاج إلى مختص لحل هذه المشكلة لذا عليكم بالاتصال فني تسليك المجاري اذا واجهتم تلك المشكلة
تسليك مجاري
تسليك مجاري بالكويت
شركة تسليك مجاري
و أيضا قد تتعرض في بعض الاحيان لتسريب في أحد مواسير المياه فعليم بالتواصل مع أحد فنيين السباكة
فني صحي
فني صحي بالكويت
رقم فني صحي
يجب الحفاظ على نظافة الخزانات بطريقة دورية حتى لا تتكون بها الترسبات و البكتيريا
تسربات المياه
شركة تسربات المياه